Client & Digital
How we work with clients
Amidst the proliferation of digital technologies, data, content and devices, delivering a coordinated, multichannel, cross-product experience that engages new customers and retains loyalty globally is hard. We can help you understand what really matters to your clients: delivering the basics as effectively and efficiently as possible. Then acting on the opportunities to differentiate across the client engagement lifecycle.
Our capabilities span:
1. Sales & Servicing
- Defining core processes for sales teams to drive efficiency
- Aligning your servicing model to a defined tiering model and desired CX outcomes
- Ensuring best-in-class distribution technology
2. Marketing & Digital
- Delivering a consistent multichannel experience
- Surfacing data through digital channels
- Moving to a more client-focussed, “digital by default” operating model
- Defining core processes for product lifecycle management
- Governance of product data
- Best practices for increasing product team efficiency
4. Data Science & Governance
- Creating an enterprise view of your clients and end-to-end investor ecosystem
- Insight-based decision-making
- Using automation and reliable data to increase productivity across the team
There are many digital transformation and client experience specialists, but none who know investment management distribution inside out.
We’ll keep you ahead of market trends with our understanding of the industry’s best practices, vendor landscape and our proprietary Domain Model and Accelerators.
Our specialist approach means we can rapidly deploy our proven templates and methodologies to accelerate change and enable scalable foundations that can create a significant shift in the client experience.
Q&A with Mike Smith, Global Head of Client & Digital
Why the focus on client service?
The market has shifted from a seller-led environment to one where buyers call the shots. The clients we work with recognise the need to develop a multi-channel, collaborative and content specific model that engages new customers and retains loyalty.
What’s the key to improving their experience?
Data. Client data underpins sales and marketing effectiveness. We want to shift the mindset and get our clients to think of data as a strategic asset. By providing accurate data across systems, reports and client delivery channels, we help our clients to create more personalised customer journeys that are tailored to different client types’ needs.
Where does digital fit in all this?
Clients demand complete transparency. If data gives us better insight into behaviours and touchpoints, new digital platforms allow us to layer communications to create a tailored experience. We can help you produce and disseminate targeted content to clients and investors at the right time and through the right channel using the defined personas and tiers to lead each marketing client journey.
Doesn’t this create more work?
A more efficient distribution function will optimise your workflow. We help clients with process automation, streamlining processes to drive efficient working practices throughout an organisation.