Omega Contracts is always looking for exceptional independent asset and wealth management professionals to add to our network, and has a strong pipeline of interesting and rewarding roles to offer our members.
Whether you are a long term independent consultant or are looking to start a new career in this space, Omega Contracts can support you in finding roles at top-tier asset and wealth managers and the companies that service them to suit both your background and objectives.
At the core of our business is our network of asset and wealth management professionals, and it is therefore of the utmost importance to us that we ensure everyone in our network is not only of the highest calibre – as is our quality commitment to our clients – but also feels well supported by our team.
Omega Contracts will take the time to understand your background, objectives, skills and particular areas of interest and, if suitable for our network, will seek to place you in suitable roles at one of our clients at fair and competitive rates.
We have an ever evolving pipeline of roles, which cover a broad range of skillsets and experience, including business analysts, technology specialists, project managers, programme directors, C-level advisors and interim business heads.
- Top-tier financial services clients
- Strong pipeline of rewarding roles
- Global coverage
- Attractive bounty scheme
- Market competitive rates
- Personal and tailored service
We have a constantly evolving portfolio of interesting and rewarding roles. Outlined below are current areas of particular demand from our clients and a sample of roles our network of professionals have undertaken.
Demand Project / Programme Management
- Post M&A Integration
- Outsourcing Initiatives
- IT Development
- Process Enhancements
- Head of IT & Head of Operations
- Chief Operating Officers
- Client Account Managers
- Head of Compliance
- Order Management Systems
- Fund Accounting Systems
- Client Reporting Systems
- CRM Packages
Business Analysts & Senior Advisors
- Client Reporting
- Fund Accounting
- Transfer Agency
- Corporate Actions
- Regulatory & Compliance
Sample Recent Roles
- Provided an experienced project manager to a leading UK fund manager to assist with the launch of two new funds – one fixed income fund with extensive derivatives usage, and one property based fund
- Following fund manager M&A activity, provided an experienced project manager to a global back office service provider to manage the consolidation of a fund manager’s Australian and Asian portfolios onto the service provider’s strategic platform
- Provided a MultiFonds Application Consultant to a global asset manager to perform impact analysis
- Provided an experienced OTC derivatives sales specialist to a global asset management software vendor that was seeking assistance with development of a sales pipeline for a middle office OTC product
- Provided an experienced fund accountant to a global back office service provider to lead the consolidation of multiple fund accountancy platforms to one single strategic platform
- Provided a workstream lead for the roll-out of a major front office OMS upgrade for the Fixed Income and Structured Products division of a global asset manager
- Provided a testing manager for the LDI programme at a European asset manager
- Provided a senior fund accountant into an interim line role at a global back office service provider to manage the fund accounting team servicing all UK and offshore collective investment vehicles
Our attractive bounty scheme enables our network of asset and wealth management professionals to further benefit from their association with Omega Contracts.
We aim to make working with Omega Contracts as rewarding for our network as possible, and operate an attractive bounty scheme for our members in instances where:
- A new candidate is introduced to us by an existing member of our network, and is subsequently placed in a role by Omega Contracts (subject to a minimum role duration of 1 month)
- A member of our network identifies and notifies us of an opportunity which Omega Contracts subsequently fulfils
Thinking of Becoming an Independent Consultant?
Being an independent consultant to the asset and wealth management industries can be an interesting and rewarding career choice, however there are a number of key factors you should consider before starting out. Omega Contracts is here to help you make the right decision for you.
Whether driven by a desire to experience working in a broad range of organisations or overseas, or keen to take direct control of the type of work you do, or maximise your earning capacity or achieve flexibility in your working life, Omega Contracts can help guide you in this important career decision.
Our experienced team is happy to offer you a free consultation to go through:
- The pros and cons of starting out on your own
- What you are looking to achieve from becoming an independent financial services professional
- A fair & realistic estimate of the rates you will likely achieve in the market, based on your skills and experience
- Guidance on where to go for support in setting up and managing your trading company on an ongoing basis