Enterprise Agility is a hot topic for Asset and Wealth managers; our 2019 Digital Readiness Survey revealed that 91% of firms are exploring agile initiatives, yet only 5% consider themselves mature Agile Leaders. But what conclusions can we draw from these statistics?
- Agile is here to stay: our experience tells us that those not considering Agile are missing a core capability within their firm and will take longer than competitors to respond to changing market conditions
- It’s hard to get right: we’ve seen countless implementations fail because firms do not adapt to the internal processes inherent to asset and wealth managers. Enterprise Agility is not ‘one size fits all’.
- It’s more than just software development: firms do not appreciate the cultural buy-in that is required across the entire firm to make the change a success. Without strong leadership and effective coaching programmes, companies often resort back to old habits
Alpha are uniquely placed to help
- We know the industry – your clients, your processes, your competitors and challenges within the market
- We know Agile – our people have experience designing Agile and lean transformations, and have the credentials to prove it
- Most importantly, we wrote it down… and have created a framework in response to issues faced by our clients, enabling us to help you write your new Enterprise Agility success story
Interested to hear how we can help? Please get in touch to discuss how you can make the most of Agile within your firm. You won’t be the first to say…
We’ll be sharing more about our framework in the coming weeks but for now, take a look at the key levers we use to deliver change.
The easiest way is to come and speak to us: we’d love to help you on your journey. You can also download our Digital Readiness survey to see where you sit in the industry.