Analysis of current sales approach led us to conduct an expedited salesforce implementation, to give a coherent client experience across sales and marketing in Europe, and support rapid growth targets.
Support & Upgrades
Support for upgrades and upgraded support.
The ever-growing variety of technology involved in business processes increases demand on support and upgrades. It can be tough to find enough funding, resource and skills to keep up to speed with so many individual technologies.
As specialists to the finance sector we keep on top of developments such as major releases from vendors. We know where the costs are and what can be cut. And we have the skill sets and resource to support and upgrade your business technology.
With a long track record of successful support for asset and wealth managers we’re set up to be highly responsive.
Our support ranges from triage for production problems, through to aiding in the diagnosis or solving the issue at hand, including feeding back to the software vendor if necessary.
- We work closely with your team to ascertain the problem at hand and ensure issues can be replicated, trapped and broken down.
- We visit business users to see at first hand the issues they encounter.
- We build up a picture of the background to a support problem by asking why, when and how it occurs and then define the process to fix it.
- We liaise with vendor support teams, relationship managers, the product mangers or even software development teams if needed.
We’re constantly working with a wide variety of vendors to the asset management industry, so our knowledge is a current as it’s possible to be.
Our work involves helping clients with everything from boutique asset manager point version upgrades to large structural upgrades and redesign.
- Yearly upgrades
- Entire upgrade lifecycle support.
- Support for front to back office activities,
- Support for traditional middle and back office vendor solutions for asset managers, alternatives, private equity and real estate
We use our experience of leading vendor solutions such as Charles River, Bloomberg, Blackrock Solutions and Thinkfolio to deliver complex change programmes for asset management clients globally.
Recent Support & Upgrades projects include:
Migrating disparate geographies and sales channels on to a shared, business wide CRM solution, with consolidated reporting and data.