Evaluation, selection, implementation and post go-live support of a new Portfolio and Order Management System
The client was aiming to implement a strategic “one vision” delivery of business wide premium services and products, in a harmonised; integrated manner, for a more compelling client value proposition. To support this, they were looked to
- Harmonise Luxembourg and German back-end systems in to a unique client connectivity portal; supporting premium services offerings across German, Luxembourg and international entities. In addition,
- Implement customer services on new portal technology for user facing functions, and modernise app-to-app functions based on SWIFT ISO standards
- We made use of our gap analysis methodology to compare the services offered across client entities, involving gaps identification, gaps assessment and proposed recommendations
- We presented these recommendations to the management board
- We then converted these business recommendations in to system requirements documentation, for the next phase IT development
Alpha proposed a pragmatic and tailor-made approach, adapted to the tight schedule and budget of the client. Our knowledge of asset servicing enabled us to give an informed and efficient piece of analysis.
The client gained an on-time, clear documentation of system requirements, to support them in implementing the strategic recommendations in the next phase.