Evaluation, selection, implementation and post go-live support of a new Portfolio and Order Management System
The client needed to review its publishing model and train its investment writing and digital content production teams on best practice writing for web, search engine optimisation and social media strategy. The project had three main objectives:
- To make their recently improved web platform as effective as it could be
- To acquire significantly more prospects through search engine optimisation
- To help establish a social media strategy for the firm, so content could be consistent and re-used across all digital communication channels
- For the publishing model review, Alpha analysed existing processes across the various web and email platforms, to give best practice advice on both ‘quick wins’ and long-term improvements
- Alpha highlighted ways to raise efficiency, increase output and improve client experience
- For the training course, attendees were coached on the latest advances in digital communication and how these could be applied to asset management customers across institutional, advisor and retail channels
- Attendees were trained on social digital strategy and key phrase creation so that they could begin applying these skills to existing processes
The Chief Marketing Officer and Head of Digital were provided with a candid assessment of current capabilities, risks and issues in relation to global publishing. We gave improvement recommendations to cover short, medium and long-term benefits.
The team was rapidly trained on current best practices, such as using web content to increase engagement, and optimising Google’s search function to raise their acquisition of new customers.