Evaluation, selection, implementation and post go-live support of a new Portfolio and Order Management System
The client’s report production process and resourcing was at maximum capacity, after dramatic increases in AUM and client numbers. They wanted to maintain their reporting quality, whilst having to cater for diverse client profiles, with diverse reporting needs.
New reporting requirements were arising from an ever expanding range of investment specialties, but their regional client reporting centres were still using separate operating models.
- Alpha supported the business case build for the project.
- By working closely with the client, we reviewed existing production processes and designed a new global target operating model
- We captured full requirements, through workshops and stakeholder interviews
- Alpha led the supplier selection and procurement process, and planned a phased implementation
- We led the work to re-design reporting structure and content, and provided business analysis
A consistent global operating model for client reporting was successfully delivered, and the new production platform was able to support ‘mass customisation’ of client reports.
The platform’s use was then extended for fund factsheets and key investor information documents (KIIDs).