Evaluation, selection, implementation and post go-live support of a new Portfolio and Order Management System
The client needed a global software platform to support c.£80bn of assets across private equity, real estate and fund of funds.
They needed to select an end-to-end platform for this; to provide coverage of deal flow, investment strategy, portfolio management, reporting, due diligence and fund administration.
- Rigorous definition of business requirements
- Detailed analysis and summary of the vendor market place
- Facilitation of all client and vendor demonstration workshops
- Commercial negotiations with the shortlisted vendors
- Assessment of vendor implementation capabilities
- Formal and informal reference checks for shortlisted vendors
- Recommendation to client executives of the chosen provider
The client made use of Alpha’s in depth knowledge of the software vendor market, to enable a fast tracked RFP process with rigorous pre-sale examination of the vendors. Alpha’s knowledge of best practice and commercial negotiations gave them a truly cost effective solution.
As a result of business case and steering committee presentations, the client could rapidly sign off and expedite the next stage of the project.